|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 1091 is the sixth level in Bubblegum Hut and the 495th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the double jellies are underneath the popcorn but there are none underneath the five-layered icing.
- The popcorn may be hard to clear in 20 moves even with the special candies in the liquorice locks and marmalade.
- The jellies are worth 68,000 points. Hence, an additional 7,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This level is great fun, but can be a bit tricky.
- There is not a lot of strategy involved. You only have 20 moves so you need to start popping corn early. A mix of luck and basic skills at that early stage.
- When you start to open up marmalade and create colour bombs form popcorn, you might be faced with some happy choices. Probably one of the better ones is to go for colour bomb/colour bomb combination if you are able - that seems to open up the board a whole load more and probably yield a follow up combination that might really lead to cascades and mayhem generally.
- With a bit of luck and back to your basic skills, you can then close out.
- It might take as few goes, but fun levels are good for a few goes, aren't they?
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 34 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 68,000 points