Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 110 is the fifteenth and last level in Salty Canyon and the 11th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Defusing the five move candy bombs is the hardest part of this level. However, if you look at the strategy, you will know how to demolish them.
- The target score is not too tough to reach.
- 6 colours makes it difficult to create special candies and score more points.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,500 points per move.
- At the beginning of this level, demolish both of the bombs first. Later on, try not to make matches on the far sides as bombs can drop there and make clearing them an even harder task.
- Colour bombs are the best way to demolish bombs. Make as many of them as possible. Do not activate them unless you find no other way of demolishing the candy bomb or you have less than five moves left.
- However, if you are aiming for three stars, do that immediately and as many times as possible since it mostly gives more points than simply hitting the most abundant colour.
- The more candy bombs you demolish, the more points you will get. In other words, if the bombs are cleared as quickly as possible, the target score will not be a worry.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 100,000 points / 40 moves = 2,500 points per move