| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 47|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 111 is the first level in Peppermint Palace and the 58th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 47 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 44 double jellies and they are all under two-layered icing. It takes a lot of hits to clear the icing and jellies.
- You are given 50 moves and there are five colours, making the task easier.
- The blockers are two-layered icing, which require two hits to break instead of one.
- To finish the level, destroy all the icing and clear the jellies behind them.
- Make as many special candy combinations as you can. These can be really helpful in passing the level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points. Hence, an additional 72,000 points for two stars and an additional 132,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades. However, it is possible to clear many of these while clearing the icing, leaving too few jellies to sustain the huge point cascades.
- The icing are not too hard to clear with five colours.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. This further decreases the difficulty of creating special candies.
- This level unofficially introduces single layer icing despite their absence in this level. This is because removing a layer from a two layer icing reveals a single layer icing.
- This is the first three digit level with all the same numbers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.