|Jelly squares||: 44|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 111 is the first level in Peppermint Palace and the 58th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 44 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 44 double jellies and they are all under two-layered icing. It takes a lot of hits to clear the icing and jellies.
- You are given 50 moves and there are 5 colours, making the task easier.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points . Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The blockers are two-layered icing, which require two hits to break instead of one.
- To finish the level, destroy all the icing and clear the jellies behind them.
- Make as many special candy combinations as you can. These can be really helpful in passing the level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points. Hence, an additional 72,000 points for two stars and an additional 132,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades. However, it is possible to clear many of these while clearing the icing, leaving too few jellies to sustain the huge point cascades.
- The icing are not too hard to clear with five colours.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. This further decreases the difficulty of creating special candies.
- This level unofficially introduces single layer icing despite their absence in this level. This is because removing a layer from a two layer icing reveals a single layer icing.
- This is the first three digit level with all the same numbers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 44 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 88,000 points