|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 113 is the third level in Peppermint Palace and the 34th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and score at least 50,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard clearing the two-layered icing blocking the ingredient, as there are lots of them, plus it's surrounded by liquorice locks.
- But there are only four colours, making it easy to create special combinations, and large cascades.
- 25 moves may be not enough to pass the level.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on "rescuing" the ingredient. It is recommended to make special candy combinations.
- As there are only 25 moves, some luck with massive candy cascades may be required.
- The level's design is similar to level 55, only that most of the regular icing have been replaced by two-layered icing.
- All the target scores of this level are identical to level 55.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points