|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 113 is the third level in Peppermint Palace and the 34th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and score at least 50,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard clearing the two-layered icings blocking the ingredient, as there are lots of them, plus it's surrounded by liquorice locks.
- But there are only 4 colours, making it easy to create special combos, and large cascades.
- 25 moves may be not enough to pass the level.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points  . Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on "rescuing" the ingredient. It is recommended to make special candy combinations.
- As there are only 25 moves, some luck with massive candy cascades may be required.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 1 ingredient x 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points
- The level's design is similar to level 55, only that most of the regular icings have been replaced by two-layered icings.
- All the target scores of this level are identical to level 55.