Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 115 is the fifth level in Peppermint Palace and the 59th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 9 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is a challenge in clearing the jellies, as the jellies are surrounded by two-layered icing and are also behind the liquorice swirls, making destroying them somewhat difficult.
- Two-layered icing block the player from destroying the jellies by creating cascades, while the liquorice swirls prevent the destruction of jellies by striped candies on the bottom of the board.
- There are only five colours present. Therefore, it should be much easier to create special candies compared to some other levels.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 7,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Look for chances to clear the two-layered icing. The faster you break into the jelly squares, the easier the level will be.
- Then, clear the jelly squares. Remember to create regular matches beside the liquorice swirls before blasting the jellies with striped candies. Otherwise, they will be useless.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points