|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 115 was the fifth level in Bonbon Baths and the 62nd jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to clear the jellies in 20 moves as they are located in the top of the board.
- Two-layered icing block the player from destroying the jellies by using cascades, while the liquorice swirls prevent the destruction of jellies by striped candies on the bottom of the board.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
Part 1: The BlockersEdit
- With only twenty moves you want to make sure you focus on clearing the two-layered icing and liquorice swirls first. This will help you to reach the jelly underneath.
- Try to make combinations on the sides first. The bottom will be easier to get to when you have cleared some of the icing and liquorice squares, allowing more candies onto the board.
Part 2: Special CandiesEdit
- Special candy combinations are very important in this level. Since you have a limited amount of moves, special candies will be able to use a single move to clear multiple liquorice and icing squares.
- Striped candies and wrapped candies will be most effective and realistic in this level. If you can try to combine two special candies together to maximise their effect.
Part 3: OdusEdit
- While focusing on clearing the jelly, you also want to make sure that you keep Odus’s moon scale balanced. Be sure to watch for him to return with two new colours after the moon struck.
- Before a moon struck occurs, try to fill the board with special candy combinations. This will help you to clear out multiple squares during the moon struck.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.