|Jelly squares||: 38|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||60|
Level 116 is the sixth level in Peppermint Palace and the 60th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 38 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level looks very hard with a heart-shaped board and many jellies and icing to be cleared, but it is actually much easier than it looks and can very easily be done in one try.
- Sometimes, however, you may get a bad board and if that happens, failure is almost certain.
- Basically, this is another luck-based level. It would be insanely difficult if there were six colours, but there are five colours, so this level is easier to complete.
- The jellies are worth 76,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to create special candies in this level. Work from the bottom.
- This is the first level with sachets.
- This level is the first heart-shaped level. Others are 869, 1100, 1018, 1160, and 1486.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 38 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 76,000 points