|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 118 is the eighth level in Peppermint Palace and the 61st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear the eight double jellies, because they are under two-layered icing that are surrounded by liquorice swirls. The liquorice swirls will block the effects of striped candies if not destroyed before activating them.
- Also, there are chocolate squares at the bottom corners, which force the player to waste a few moves to prevent a chocolate invasion.
- The player has only 30 moves to destroy all the jellies in this level.
- The jellies are worth 16,000 points. Hence, an additional 9,000 points is required to earn one star.
- On mobile, restart the level until you get a match to clear the chocolate and at least 3 of the liquorice swirls.
- Special candies are recommended to be made, though it is recommended to destroy the liquorice swirls before activating them.
- Focus on clearing the middle as your goal is to clear the jellies in the middle.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 8 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 16,000 points