|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1184 is the ninth level in Snack Shack and the 320th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Special candies must be used to break the multilayered icing squares on the bottom-left board.
- A candy frog can remove the liquorice swirls on the bottom-right board. However, it is covered in locked chocolate.
- No candies will spawn on columns where ingredients cannons are located. That means you do not have to remove candies between the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Create striped candies to remove multilayered icing on bottom and right side of the board. Striped candy + striped candy or striped candy + wrapped candy can remove the multilayered icing squares on both side of the board, if the player makes this combination on specific positions.
- Free the candy frog and feed the candy frog to reach the Frogtastic state, and use it on the centre of the 3×3 liquorice swirls square.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points