|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 119 is the ninth level in Peppermint Palace and the 36th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and score at least 20,000 points in 11 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to bring down an ingredient in just 11 moves, especially when only the sides of the board are filled with candies; the rest are filled with icing and liquorice swirls.
- These blockers may present some difficulty in bringing down the ingredient, as the player can only make vertical matches in destroying the blockers, not to mention that liquorice swirls can block the vertical striped candies' effects, if the player can make one.
- Thankfully, there are only four colours present, which make cascades after clearing the blockers much more frequent.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Wrapped candies are essentially important in this level. Make them as they clear a large area of blockers and candies.
- Optimal effect will be a wrapped candy combined with a wrapped candy.
- This is the only level in this episode that does not have any two-layered icing.
- This is the only level in the entire game, including Dreamworld, to have 11 moves.
- This is the third level of Reality to have a prime number of moves. The first two are level 17 and level 33.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points