|Ingredients||: 1 : 3|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 12 is the second level in Candy Factory and 2nd ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 3 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is possible to fail as there are only 35 moves and the board is more complex.
- However, as all the bottom squares have exits for the ingredients to drop, it is not a big problem.
- If the ingredient is on the sides, it is hard to move them down.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Avoid having those ingredients going to the side as it will be harder to clear the candies to bring the ingredients down.
- For fast clearing, make vertical striped candies to let them move to the bottom. Use as least moves as possible to earn more points due to the Sugar Crush.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 25,000 points for two stars and an additional 60,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 720 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,720 points per move for three stars.
- 35 moves are more than enough to drop all the ingredients. In fact, under most attempts, all the ingredients will be dropped within 15 moves which in turn gives many points due to the sugar crush.
- A vertical striped candy on the same column as the ingredient will drop it in one move. Alternatively, wrapped candy + striped candy combination will clear three rows and columns which can speed up the process of dropping the ingredients.
- This level is the last in a streak of 12 levels that are rated very easy.
- This is the first ingredients level to have more ingredients enter the board after some are collected. Therefore. this is the first ingredients level to have not all ingredients on the board at start.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|