| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 120 is the tenth level in Peppermint Palace and the 62nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard to deal with chocolate, liquorice locks and clearing double jellies. As the player is busy clearing icing to free the flow of the candies to the bottom, the chocolate will continuously spread, so the playing field will become less and less by the time the player has cleared most of the icing.
- Jellies are only located on the bottom section of the board, making it difficult to clear them by cascades (though you can still clear multiple jellies in one move with special candies).
- Some jellies are also located under the liquorice locks and liquorice swirls, the former which is difficult to clear, as the player needs to make a match with a candy inside the liquorice lock, and the latter prevents the striped candies' effects from reaching the spot with the liquorice swirls.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points (24 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points). Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Remove the chocolate in the beginning and work from the bottom first.
- Vertical striped candies help a lot in this level as they open a way to let candies to fall to the bottom, especially the liquorice locks.
- Destroy the liquorice swirls first before blasting the middle area with striped candies.