| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 121 is the eleventh level in Peppermint Palace and the 21st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 50,000 points in 40 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to deal with the candy bomb in the centre of the board, because it is surrounded by two-layer icing squares and protected from striped candies by liquorice swirls.
- A candy bomb is spawned in every four matches.
- The bottom-left corner is not filled and can help you receive some points if you are lucky.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,260 points per move.
- The initial bomb at the centre can be a problem within seconds, so get rid of it. Plan a way to defuse the bomb. A striped candy handles it well, but destroying the two-layered icing squares is also an option.
- Destroying one of the bottom cornered icings can cause the bomb to drop out diagonally, so be mindful of that.
- Afterwards, focus on demolishing more bombs as they give you a lot of points.
- Special candies are recommended to be made, especially colour bombs.
- For unknown reasons, the present version contains two leftmost columns that each have one empty square at the bottom, which added the chance of some cascades matches happening before the player makes a move.
- This was the first timed level which had a candy bomb right from the start.
- This was the first timed level which candies do not start from their rest positions.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level. This is only due to a minor error in coding and does not affect gameplay.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 50,000 points / 40 moves = 1,250 points per move