This level was redesigned once.
- Original version-6 colours, 10 move bomb, all spaces have candies, 90 seconds.
- Second version-varied in two versions.
- Version A-5 colours, 9-move bombs, all spaces have candies, 50 seconds.
- Version B(current)-6 colours, 15 move bombs, two leftmost spaces have no candies, 90 seconds.
- The level now has a uniform version and all accounts have Version B.
Episode Level type Time Target score : 50,000 pts Blockers Other features Colours 6
Number of spaces 81 Difficulty Medium
The original version had the following:
- There were 6 colours.
- The move limit for the candy bomb was 10.
- The time limit was 90 seconds.
- Getting 50,000 points afterwards wouldn't be easy if a lot of time was spent dealing with the bomb.
- The old strategy of the level was mainly making special candies, especially colour bombs. Making quick matches throughout is required to allow more bombs to be dropped in play so as to get 50,000 points, the passing score.
- The old difficulty was medium.
Episode Peppermint Palace Level type Time Target score : 50,000 pts Blockers Other features Colours 5
Number of spaces 81 Difficulty Easy
Between November 2013 and February 2014, the level was redesigned with the following changes:
- There used to be 5 colours.
- The move limit for the candy bomb became 9 instead of 10.
- The time limit was 50 seconds instead of the current 90 seconds.
- The old difficulty was easy. Even with a shorter time limit, it is easier to gain points from the cascades in a five-colour board.