|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 122 is the twelfth level in Peppermint Palace and the 13th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 40,000 points in 35 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This is a hard level, as it is troublesome to deal with the locked 10-move candy bomb. But still, the bomb is usually eaten by chocolate after it is unlocked. There will be more candy bombs being dispensed later on.
- Chocolate can dominate the board if not cleared quickly.
- The presence of all 6 colours makes it difficult to create special candies.
- Since the candies do not start from rest, the player may earn some points, clear some blockers or both. This makes it easier to earn the required points.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,160 points per move. 
- Deal with the locked candy bomb first. If more chocolate spawns, do not deal with it until you have dealt with the bomb encased.
- The most important part is to unlock the bomb. Afterwards, it can either be matched again or be eaten by the chocolate. Alternatively, it can be destroyed by special candies.
- The rest of the level should be easy; just score 40,000 points.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 40,000 points / 35 moves = 1,142.86 points per move
- This is the first Reality moves level which candies do not start from their rest positions. They fall at the beginning.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.