|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 124 is the fourteenth level in Peppermint Palace and the 37th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries and score at least 100,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard to bring down 8 ingredients, but the board is large and the number of moves is sufficient.
- However, the icing are placed in such a way that it divides the board in two, reducing the area to create special candies.
- Candy bombs spawn every 7 moves.
- The bomb at the start is a bit of a threat, since that part of the board is cramped and matches can hardly be made there.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points  . Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Bring down the ingredients as fast as possible. Remember - a new ingredient should spawn after an ingredient is brought down. Special candies are recommended to be made.
- Still, do not forget to handle the 15-move bomb at the middle, and the other bombs that spawn on every 7th move.
- Dark green line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, licorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- 8 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points
- There is a glitch on mobile which causes an extra ingredient to appear.