|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 124 is the fourteenth level in Peppermint Palace and 37th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to bring down 8 ingredients, but the board is large and the number of moves is sufficient.
- However, the two-layered icing squares are placed in such a way that it divides the board in two, reducing the area to create special candies.
- Candy bombs spawn every seven moves.
- The bomb at the start is a bit of a threat, since that part of the board is cramped and matches can hardly be made there.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Bring down the ingredients as fast as possible. Remember - a new ingredient should spawn after an ingredient is brought down. Special candies are recommended to be made.
- Still, do not forget to handle the 15-move bomb at the middle, and the other bombs that spawn on every 7th move.
- There is a glitch on mobile which causes an extra ingredient to appear.
- Dark green line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points