Level 125 is the fifteenth and last level in Peppermint Palace and 64th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga.
To pass this level, you must crush 34 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is very hard to clear all jellies, as corners with liquorice swirls and two-layer icing with jellies underneath these blockers are hard to clear, especially the former due to its resistance to striped candies.
- Even if those blockers are cleared, it is still difficult to clear the jellies there due to their positions.
- One that had experience with four-layer icing or higher can pass this level without too much frustration or difficulty. However, they are not encountered for another 46 levels after this.
- The jellies are worth 68,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
|| Somewhat Easy
- Make special candies and combine them. It is vital to do this as they clear out a lot of jellies.
- However, before using striped candies, make sure to clear all liquorice swirls due to their resistance to them.
- Liquorice swirls constantly drop every 5 moves, and they can be very hard to destroy with six colours.
|Element Spawn Notes
- ↑ 34 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 68,000 points