| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 125 was the fifteenth and last level in Bonbon Baths and the 68th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The abundance of liquorice swirls and two-layered icing in this level make the level very hard. The jellies in the protruding parts of the board are particularly annoying.
- The low number of moves make success of this level very dependent on a good moon struck.
- The moon struck only lasts for one move. Your moon struck must involve a lot of cascades such that it will clear icings and jellies for you, and there is a low probability of that happening.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||1 move|
- Before moon struck, clear as many blockers as possible.
- Create special candies at the sides or the bottom if you can.
- If colour bomb + striped candy exists, use it on moon struck. Use it to clear a lot of jellies.
- This level has fewer colours than its counterpart in Reality (The previous version of this level had six colours).
|Element Spawn Notes|