|Orders||: 20 : 20 : 20|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 126 is the first level in Wafer Wharf and the 1st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 red candies, 20 green candies and 20 blue candies in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is the first candy order level and therefore, may throw quite a few people, as they are unfamiliar with the task and strategies of clearing the orders.
- The blockers are on the centre of the board, and six colours might reduce the chance for cascading. However, this level is still pretty easy in general.
- Collecting 60 candies in 25 moves would require the player to collect 2.400 candies per move.
- The orders are worth 6,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This is the first candy order level. You have to collect 20 red, 20 green and 20 blue candies. A candy is considered collected once it has been removed from the board by a match or through a cascade.
- It is a nice and gentle introduction, and you can reach the objective on this level without having to worry too much about the liquorice swirls and icing.
- If you get stuck, try making matches at the bottom to bring more candy onto the screen, or use a striped or a wrapped candy of a different colour to reach your target.
- A colour bomb, of course, will help you out a lot, but you should not need it for this first trial, unless you really need it.
- This level is the first candy order level of the entire game.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.