The glitched board present in mobile versions have been reverted back. The difficulty is now unified to very easy. Please note that the glitch in Level 126 still takes place.
|Orders||: 25 : 25|
|Target score||: 5,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 127 is the second level in Wafer Wharf and the 2nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 purple candies, 25 yellow candies and score at least 5,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is large and it is easy to create special candies. However, you can only collect 2 types of candies out of 6, which may be a bit challenging.
- The initial playing area is small, making it more difficult to create special candies.
- Chocolates may spread if the player uses vertical striped candies to destroy the icing. If it is not controlled, it can be hard to deal with later on.
- Collecting 50 orders in 25 moves would require the player to collect 2 orders per move , making this one of the easiest candy order levels.
- The orders are worth 5,000 points , which is equal to the one star target score.
- Focus on collecting purple and yellow candies.
- Try making special candies whenever possible, like a colour bomb for example, as the special candies' area of effect can help you collect the candies which are otherwise out of place for regular matches.
- There is no need to destroy all of the icings or easy to remove chocolate.
- This level used to have glitch which is shown as this level similar as level 1277. It was also insanely hard to complete as well. It was fixed on mobile version 1.66.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.