|Orders||: 25 : 25|
|Target score||: 5,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 127 is the second level in Wafer Wharf and the 2nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 purple candies and 25 yellow candies in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is large and it is easy to create special candies. However, you have only 2 types of candies out of 6 to collect, which may be a bit challenging.
- The initial playing area is small, making it more difficult to create special candies.
- Chocolate may spread if the player uses vertical striped candies to destroy the icing. If it is not controlled, it can be hard to deal with later on.
- Collecting 50 orders in 25 moves would require the player to collect 2 orders per move. making this one of the easiest candy order levels.
- Focus on collecting purple and yellow candies.
- Try making special candies whenever possible, like a colour bomb for example, as the special candies' area of effect can help you collect the candies which are otherwise out of place for regular matches.
- There is no need to destroy all of the icings or easy to remove chocolate.
- Also, on old mobile versions, a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination is helpful.
- This level used to have glitch which is shown as this level similar as level 1277. It was also extremely hard to complete as well. It was once fixed on mobile version 1.66, reappeared on version 1.70, and fixed again in 1.75.
- This is the first candy order level that contains regular icing and chocolate.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 50 regular candies / 25 moves = 2 purple candies per move