Level 129 is the fourth level in Wafer Wharf and the 4th candy order level.
To pass this level, you must collect 13 blue candies, 13 orange candies and 13 green candies in 9 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candies do not spawn at the top of the board, meaning that you may fail if you have no more possible switches.
- Also the player only has nine moves to collect 39 candies, though the shortage of moves will not really matter, as candies will not spawn anyway.
- Liquorice locks might interfere with the flow of candies, but it could be helpful for cascades.
- You can fail if a certain required colour does not have enough candies on the board.
- There is a glitch on the web version that if you have no possible switches, you will lose even if you win the level, and that can be quite annoying and can make the level harder.
- The orders are worth 3,900 points. Hence, an additional 6,100 points is required to earn one star.
- It is possible to fail the level by not reaching the target score.
|| Very Easy
- It is recommended to free up the top liquorice locks first. Do not make any special candies, or else it have a high risk for not enough candies to shuffle, leading to failed.
- Do not bother combining purple candies as they are not the ones you are collecting, unless you can make a colour bomb from that colour.
- Shuffles can be pretty common in this level because candies do not spawn. Collect the orders as soon as possible to avoid such situations.
- This is the first level whose candies do not spawn from the top after every move.
- This is the first four-coloured candy order level.
- This level and level 192 can glitch; when you collect the orders, but you have no possible switches, you lose a life.
- ↑ 39 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 3,900 points