|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 23,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||71|
Level 13 is the third level in Candy Factory and the 6th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 23 single jelly squares in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. After finishing this level, the colour bomb booster is announced, and 3 of this kind will be rewarded free.
- It is possible to fail as you only have 21 moves and the board has holes.
- The jellies behind the upper holes are hard to reach.
- Six colours make matters worse.
- The jellies are worth 23,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Combine colour bomb with striped candies for optimal effect. However, the best way to pass the level is to focus on solely clearing the jellies and watching out for the holes that limit some combinations.
- Try to make as many matches inside the jelly blocks as you can.
- If you cannot create matches inside the blocks, then match the candies at the bottom.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies and cascades. However, it is the only limitation and with no blockers, this is less critical.
- The jellies are worth 23,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points for two stars and an additional 7,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- 21 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush, the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches and cascades. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- This is the first level in the game that is not rated as very easy.
- The area of double jellies looks like 8 figure.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 23 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 23,000 points