| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 8 : 15|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 13 was the third level in Funky Factory and 6th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 8 single and 15 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level has more jellies to clear than its counterpart in Reality as there are double jellies instead of single jellies on most of the squares.
- The odd shape of the board can make some of the jellies difficult to clear, but there are no blockers, so it should not be difficult.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|16 moves||1 move|
- Create special candies and take advantage of the moon struck to easily clear the board.
- Keep the moon scale balanced.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours make it hard to create special candies during regular moves.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points. Hence, an additional 62,000 points for two stars and an additional 112,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The two star score requirement is increased by 257.14% compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The three star score requirement is increased by 400.00% compared to its Reality counterpart. This can make it hard to reach.
- There are double jellies which make it easier to increase the point multiplier by sustaining cascades.
- The mechanics on Facebook make it easier to create special candies during cascades than the one on mobile devices. Furthermore, the player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices.
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, 20 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet those target scores.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colours on the moon scale and lasts for 1 move. This makes it much easier to create special candies. With the second point in consideration, this is essential.
- Overall, the moon struck may not be enough due to its short duration.
- Once the moon struck ends, it can become harder to create special candies.
- This the first Dreamworld level to have single and double jellies.
- This is the first level that is easier than its counterpart in Reality.
- This is the first level in Web version to have no blockers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.