| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
Level 130 is the fifth level in Wafer Wharf and the fifth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This is the first level which requires combos.
- Due to this, most players might be confused with the requirement, or simply do not know what to do.
- People will also assume they can only create the combinations using only blue horizontal striped candies when in actual fact any colour or direction of striped candy can be used to create the combination.
- You need to create one combination every eight moves.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- The order is worth 25,000 points  which is more than the one star target score.
- To complete this level, simply switch a striped candy with another striped candy. This has to be done 5 times in total. Remember that you have 40 moves, so you need to get one every eight moves for the average.
- Never make wrapped candies as they do nothing in this level and may even spoil your plan, as they may be detonated by cascades and activate nearby striped candies, not to mention that they explode twice, making the chance to detonate striped candies greater.
- Take your time on this level and create as many striped candies as possible. More of your striped candies will end up towards the bottom to be matched up. If you make a colour bomb, try to use it to take out all of one colour to help facilitate matching.
- 5 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points
- This is the first Reality Candy Order level which requires special candy combinations.