|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
Level 130 is the fifth level in Wafer Wharf and the 5th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This is the first level which requires combinations.
- Due to this, many players might be confused with the requirement, or simply do not know what to do. On desktop, just hover over the order icon to see information.
- People will also assume they can only create the combinations using only blue horizontal striped candies when in actual fact, any colour or direction of striped candy can be used to create the combination.
- You need to create one combination every eight moves.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies, which means that striped candies will be easier to create and activate.
- The order is worth 25,000 points , which is more than the one star target score.
- To complete this level, simply switch a striped candy with another striped candy. This has to be done 5 times in total. Remember that you have 40 moves, so you need to get one every eight moves for the average.
- Never make wrapped candies as they do nothing in this level and may even spoil your plan, as they may be detonated by cascades and activate nearby striped candies, not to mention that they explode twice, making the chance to detonate striped candies greater.
- Take your time on this level and create as many striped candies as possible. More of your striped candies will end up towards the bottom to be matched up. If you make a colour bomb, try to use it to take out all of one colour to help facilitate matching.
- This is the first Reality candy order level on web version which requires special candy combinations. Counting all past versions, the glitched mobile version have it at level 127 (it is also insanely hard).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points