| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 130 was the fifth level in Sparkle Submarino and the 5th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 25 moves are usually not enough for combining striped candies five times, which means you need to get one combination per five moves!
- Any striped candies whose colour matches the colour on the left side of the moon scale will be removed during moon struck.
- Striped candies are often prematurely activated during moon struck.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||5 moves|
- Combine adjacent striped candies as soon as they appear.
- This is a high-strategy level. All of your moves should be directed towards achieving the objective.
- Keep on making striped candies, and eventually two of them will be next to each other ready to get swapped. Planning is key.
- Do not count on moon struck. It is hard to make the required combinations during moon struck because they will often be activated before you can combine them. Aim to complete the orders before the start of moon struck.
- This is the first Dreamworld candy order level that requires special candy combinations.