|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 130||Level 131||Level 132|
Level 131 is the sixth level in Wafer Wharf and the sixth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candies and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard to create striped candies in the 4x4 squares, which are barely large enough to create them.
- As with all quadrant boards, colour bombs cannot be created. This means that colour bomb + striped candy combinations are impossible without boosters.
- Chocolate may engulf the entire bottom-right quadrant, and the bomb at the lower left can explode if not defused in time, so be careful.
- It can be hard to get the goal (70,000 points) if level 131 is played as a mystery quest, making such score luck based.
- The order is worth 5,000 points (5 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 5,000 points). Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Chocolate does not really matter in this level but has a high chance of closing a whole area, resulting a lower chance to make striped candies.
- Make as many striped candies as possible and start from the bottom. Always make striped candies if the opportunity arises.
- Remember to keep an eye on the candy bomb.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.