|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 131||Level 132||Level 133|
Level 132 is the seventh level in Wafer Wharf and the seventh candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + colour bomb and 1 striped candy + colour bomb combination and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard to make special candies at the start of the level because there are 2-layer icings across the middle of the board. It can also be tricky get them together to combine once they have been created.
- Even then, making two colour bombs is a tricky task, let alone making the striped candies and wrapped candies to be positioned beside the colour bombs.
- Luckily, 5 colours allow more opportunity for the player to create special candies.
- Cascades may ruin your plans if you're careless.
- The orders are worth 10,000 points (2 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 10,000 points). Hence, additional 10,000 points are required to earn one star.
- Clear the icings as soon as possible and plan your moves in making colour bombs and other special candies. It is suggested to work from the bottom.
- Learn the pattern of candies which can create you special candies. With 50 moves and only 5 colours on the board, collecting the orders shouldn't be too hard with good planning.
- Try to collect the wrapped candy + colour bomb first, because it removes two colours, making it easier to make more special candies.
- This is the last level in a string of seven candy order levels.