|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 132 is the seventh level in Wafer Wharf and the 7th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + wrapped candy combination and 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to make special candies at the start of the level because there are two-layered icing across the middle of the board. It can also be tricky get them together to combine once they have been created.
- Even then, making two colour bombs is a tricky task, let alone making the striped candies and wrapped candies to be positioned beside the colour bombs.
- Luckily, 5 colours allow more opportunity for the player to create special candies.
- Cascades may ruin your plans if you are careless.
- Clear the icing as soon as possible and plan your moves in making colour bombs and other special candies. It is suggested to work from the bottom.
- Learn the pattern of candies which can create you special candies. With 50 moves and only 5 colours on the board, collecting the orders should not be too hard with good planning.
- Try to collect the wrapped candy + colour bomb first, because it's harder to make.
- This is the last level in a string of seven candy order levels.
- This is the first level that requires colour bombs as part of an order. It is also the first level on web version which requires the player to combine colour bombs with special candies. Mobile players used to have it on a previous version of level 127.
- This is the first level that requires colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations. It is also the first level on web version that requires colour bomb + striped candy combinations. Mobile players used to have it at level 127.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.