|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 132 was the seventh level in Sparkle Submarino and the 7th candy order level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bombs, 4 wrapped candies and 6 striped candies in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If you can survive until moon struck, the moon struck should produce sufficient special candies to complete the objective. If not, a good opportunity should be provided.
- There is no need to worry special candies being activated accidentally, since special candy combinations are not required.
- The moon scale can be unstable at times. Five colours make this level hard to balance the moon scale. It is worse on a bigger board.
- The orders are worth 12,000 points. Hence, an additional 38,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Break through the icing as soon as possible.
- Make special candies, but you need not to use them before moon struck.
- Balancing the moon scale requires a lot of luck.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 12 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 12,000 points