|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 133 is the eighth level in Wafer Wharf and the 65th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 21 double jelly squares and score at least 45,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board takes an incredibly awkward shape and the jellies that sort of form a handlebar mustache can only be reached with special candies.
- The single-row nature of the jellies makes it hard to make matches in jelly areas, and as every jelly is double jelly, it makes it even harder.
- But with 50 moves, all it takes is a lucky board to win.
- Plus, five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 42,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use the middle to your advantage if you can create a colour bomb.
- Other than that, create vertical striped candies to remove jellies from the bottom.
- Special combinations are not only good, but absolutely required in this level.
- The side jellies are very hard to clear and sometimes even require a colour bomb + striped candy combination to clear them.
- This level is shaped like an octopus, an anchor, or a mustache.
- The structure of the board looks nearly like level 792 in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 21 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 42,000 points