|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 133 was the eighth level in Sparkle Submarino and 69th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must crush 29 double jelly squares in 26 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are fewer moves to make special candy combinations for clearing jellies at awkward places.
- The moon struck may help a lot in clearing the jellies situated in the peninsulas.
- Teleporters make the flow of candies different: candies cleared at the 6th row now do not affect the candies below.
- This level is not as difficult as its counterpart in Reality.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- It is important to utilise special candies. Special candies are not only effective, but also mandatory.
- To remove most of the jellies below, make colour bombs and save them until moon struck to activate them with other special candies.
- This level, like the counterpart in Reality, looks like an octopus, an anchor or a moustache.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points