| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
What should the difficulty of this level be? Please vote at the poll!
Level 134 is the ninth level in Wafer Wharf and the twelfth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 45,000 points within 90 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The candy bombs are a worry, especially when you only have nine moves to remove them, not to mention that they spawn every 4 moves. However they can also be a blessing for the players if they manage to remove them quickly, this is because each candy bomb is worth 3,000 points which can help the players to reach the one star target score.
- The teleporters essentially swap the bottom and top part of the board, confusing some players. Also the top can get stuck easily. If that happens, it is hard to make a striped candy to free it, due to the presence of 6 colours.
- Finally, as usual liquorice swirls may make the player think twice before activating striped candies on the bottom part of the board.
- The player is required to earn at least 500 points per second.  
- It may take time but make sure to destroy the candy bombs, using the least time as possible, then try to make as many special candies as possible and activate them.
- After destroying the bomb, speed is required. However, be mindful of more bombs dropping down on every 4th move. Remember, if the bomb's move count reaches one but you can't dispose of it, just wait until the time runs out to avoid losing instantly if you reached the target score.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 45,000 points / 90 seconds = 500 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.