| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 134 is the ninth level in Wafer Wharf and the 23rd moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 45,000 points in 35 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs are a worry, especially when you only have nine moves to remove them, not to mention that they spawn every 4 moves. However, they can also be a blessing for the players if they manage to remove them quickly, this is because each candy bomb is worth 3,000 points which can help the players to reach the one star target score.
- The teleporters essentially swap the bottom and top part of the board, confusing some players. Also the top part can get stuck easily. If that happens, it is hard to make a striped candy to free it, due to the presence of six colours.
- Finally, as usual, liquorice swirls may make the player think twice before activating striped candies on the bottom part of the board.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,300 points per move.
- Make sure to destroy the candy bombs, then try to make as many special candies as possible and activate them.
- Remember, even if you reach the target score, the game doesn't end. Mind the candy bomb's move count and remove as soon as possible, otherwise you will fail the level.
- This was the second hexagonal timed level.
- This is one of timed levels which it was changed in moves level.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 45,000 points / 35 moves = 1,285.714 points per move