| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 135 is the tenth level in Wafer Wharf and the eighth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard collecting colour bombs, not to mention that you need to collect five, which means that the players need to create and collect each colour bomb in 9 moves.
- The chocolate on the very bottom corners is impossible to destroy without the help of special candies or boosters and will be a pain to deal with.
- The order is worth 5,000 points.  Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Plan your moves for special candies, especially for colour bombs.
- Work from the bottom as it may trigger cascades above, which can cause special candies to be formed.
- Use the colour bomb to remove one colour to aid you in creating more colour bombs.
- 5 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 5,000 points
- There is a glitch on Facebook which causes the lucky candy to transform to many different special candies during Sugar Crush, in a loop.