Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Orders||: 1 : 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 136 is the eleventh level in Wafer Wharf and the 9th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 striped candy + striped candy combination, 1 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination and 2 colour bombs in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard combining special candies, especially wrapped and wrapped candies, and producing colour bombs.
- Blockers decrease the playing field, however, destroying the icing allows the chocolate to spread.
- Cascades will be whether good or bad here, especially with only five colours. It will cause the production of the special candies to occur more often, however the special candies that you need for combinations may accidentally get activated.
- The orders are worth 12,000 points. Hence, an additional 18,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear all chocolates and icing to make more room.
- Combine wrapped candy with wrapped candy first as it is the hardest order to collect compared to the other two. Complete the first two orders as quickly as possible, as with only five colours, accidental cascades occur more frequently.
- It may be hard to combine candies when you have more spaces, but with more spaces, it is easier to make a colour bomb.
- This is the first level which requires a wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (2 special candies candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (2 combination × 5,000 points per combination) = 12,000 points