|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 138 was the thirteenth level in Sparkle Submarino and the 70th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 18 single jelly squares in 26 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The jellies are isolated from the larger part of the board, forcing the player to create horizontal striped candies to bring the candies down.
- Cascades often occur, which is good, but can easily ruin your plans, and accidentally activate special candies. At worst, they can tip over the moon scale, causing you to lose the game.
- Unlike Reality, liquorice swirls do not respawn here. This along make the level easier to pass.
- The long moon struck makes this level quite easy.
- You should not worry about making large-scale combinations because the moon scale is quite stable.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 7,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- To open up the right half, create two adjacent colour bombs and combine them to clear all the liquorice swirls.
- With 5 colours it is fairly easy to create special candies. Combine them as much as possible, especially wrapped candy + striped candy.
- ↑ 18 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 18,000 points