|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||70|
Level 139 is the fourteenth level in Wafer Wharf and the 13th timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points within 120 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to combine the candies and also create special candies because the board is complex, it has an awkward shape (4x9 on the left, and two 4x4 sections on the right, with a square each connecting them; the bottom one is covered with chocolate) and due to the presence of six colours.
- The player is required to earn at least 140 points per second.  
- It's recommended to clear the chocolates or you will be taking a long time battling it. Make sure you activate any colour bombs when the chocolate is near because chocolate consumes any colour bombs more easily than other special candies.
- Try to make the colour bomb + wrapped candy mix for massive points.
- 15,000 points / 120 seconds = 125 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.