| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 139 is the fourteenth level in Wafer Wharf and the 16th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points in 40 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to swap possible candy matches and also create special candies because the board is complex, it has an awkward layout (4×9 on the left, and two 4×4 sections on the right, with a square each connecting them; the bottom one is covered with chocolate) and due to the presence of six colours.
- The player is required to earn at least 380 points per move.
- It is recommended to clear the chocolates, or else you will be taking lots of moves battling with it. Make sure you activate any colour bombs when the chocolate possibly spreads nearer to it because chocolate consumes any colour bombs more easily than other special candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 40 moves = 375 points per move