|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||70|
Level 139 is the fourteenth level in Wafer Wharf and the 13th timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points within 120 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to swap possible candy matches and also create special candies because the board is complex, it has an awkward layout (4×9 on the left, and two 4×4 sections on the right, with a square each connecting them; the bottom one is covered with chocolate) and due to the presence of six colours.
- The player is required to earn at least 140 points per second.
- It is recommended to clear the chocolates, or else you will be taking a long time battling with it. Make sure you activate any colour bombs when the chocolate possibly spreads nearer to it because chocolate consumes any colour bombs more easily than other special candies.
- Try to make the colour bomb + wrapped candy mix for massive points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.