|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
Level 14 is the fourth level in Candy Factory and the 7th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 45 single jelly squares and score at least 45,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Although there are 40 moves, it is still quite easy to fail this level. The corner and middle column jellies are the hardest to clear.
- Six colours can prevent you from winning, and makes it hard to make special candies.
- The jellies are worth 45,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- If possible, create a colour bomb + striped candy combination or a wrapped candy + striped candy combination for optimal effect. It is suggested to concentrate on clearing corners and middle columns.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 45,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points for two stars and an additional 55,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are single jellies which make it harder to increase the point multiplier by sustaining cascades.
- Work around the center and bottom portions of the board to cause cascades at the top of the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 45 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 45,000 points