|Orders||: 30 : 30 : 30|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 141 is the first level in Gingerbread Glade and the 11th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 30 blue candies, 30 green candies and 30 purple candies in 24 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level may be difficult because there are a lot of hard-to-break blockers, especially the three-layered icing that are spread across some parts of the board, that essentially reduces the board size when they are not removed.
- 24 moves are not a lot of moves to collect 90 candies from three different colours, this also means that the player has to collect an average of 3.7500 candies per move.
- However, five colours lessen the difficulty of the level, as there will be more cascades.
- The orders are worth 9,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make wrapped candies as they clear about 16 candies when detonated.
- It is also recommended to combine wrapped candies with striped candies as they clear a large area of candies and clear a layer of icing.
- Also, create colour bombs and detonate it, so the chance of cascades will increase because there is one colour less on the board.
- This is the first level to feature three-layered icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 90 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 9,000 points