|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 142 is the second level in Gingerbread Glade and the 39th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard because you need a lot of moves to clear icing, especially the three-layered icing.
- The space is also very small to create special candies in the beginning.
- However, five colours help the player to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Start from the bottom and make horizontal matches there. Once there is an opening, start making vertical striped candies in the same column as the ingredient. Remove icing as fast as you can.
- If you do not break through the third level before other ingredients start coming down, it will be hard to break through to the bottom as the ingredients may interfere in any possible matches.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points