|Jelly squares||: 33|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 143 is the third level in Gingerbread Glade and the 67th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 33 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You need to clear three-layered icing, which are shaped like a spiral, to get to the candy bomb, which may be very hard, and you only have 15 moves to clear the candy bomb.
- Also, most jellies are located under the three-layered icing, which by themselves are very tough to break.
- The spiral shape of the icing makes the creation of special candies difficult in the beginning.
- The jellies are worth 66,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Get rid of the bomb as soon as possible. Make striped candies if necessary, but work from the middle.
- Afterwards, break other icing to make more room, and make the creation of special candies easier, they will be very helpful in this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 33 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 66,000 points