|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 144 is the fourth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 16th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 75,000 points in 45 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Generally, it is hard to demolish the candy bombs in the beginning, as they are isolated beside the icing.
- If the starting board is not a good one, there is a high chance that you will not be able to defuse all four initial bombs in 12 moves.
- The presence of six colours makes it difficult to create special candies.
- The presence of four candy bombs can help a little bit of targeting score.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,680 points per move.
- Carefully examine the board and determine a way to effectively remove all the 12-move bombs.
- On mobile, you can exit out and enter without losing a life to get possible moves with candy bombs.
- Focus on clearing the icing to demolish the candy bombs as moves are limited.
- If you find a new candy bomb, try to demolish it instantly as it may become a worry later.
- If possible, create and activate a colour bomb with the colour of the candy bomb to get more points.
- This is the fourth of the levels belonging to a series of 5 levels, all of a different level type, assorted alphabetically. The player will meet all 5 level types in this series. The sequence is CIJMT; this level represents M.
- This was once thought to be the last moves level of Candy Crush Saga in the entire Reality until Cereal Sea was released, when level 609 was confirmed to be a moves level, 465 levels later. However, as of March 2018, 20 Timed levels between this level and then have been changed to be Moves levels.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 75,000 points / 45 moves = 1,666.667 points per move