| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 145 is the fifth level in Gingerbread Glade and the fourteenth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points within 120 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The target score may be a little bit high, although the player has 120 seconds to achieve the score.
- Three-layered icing squares will decrease the play field a bit, and they need 3 hits to be destroyed.
- If the player manages to clear the icing without using special candies, the chocolate may spread. The one in the popped out space is the hardest to remove.
- The player is required to earn at least 180 points per second.  
- Make special candies and be fast.
- It is better to clear the icings quickly so there will be more space to make special candies.
- Chocolate is also recommended to be removed, especially when it is removed simultaneously with the icings by using special candies.
- 20,000 points / 120 seconds = 166.67 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.