|Orders||: 99 : 99 : 13|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 146 is the sixth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 12th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 99 orange candies, 99 purple candies and 13 striped candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many types of blockers in this level.
- The liquorice swirl block your way for striped candies.
- Also, there are lots of orders for the player to collect, especially creating 13 striped candies in an initially small board.
- Luckily, five colours help making cascades more often and ease the creation of special candies.
- The orders are worth 32,800 points. Hence, an additional 7,200 points is required to earn one star.
- Break the icing. Work from the bottom and look for special candies - striped candies and colour bombs.
- It is also important to note that a colour bomb can be combined with a striped candy and help boosting your progress in collecting striped candies.
- Also, do not forget to collect 99 purple and 99 orange candies.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any three-layered icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (198 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (13 striped candies × 1,000 points per striped candy) = 32,800 points