Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 148 is the eighth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 40th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard because two and three-layer icing are evenly distributed, messing up the flow of the candies, and obstructing the chance to create special candies, not to mention all six colours are present.
- 10-move bombs drop down every seven moves.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Your goal is to bring down the ingredients. Therefore, start working in the column where the ingredient is situated, but watch for icing.
- Then, start clearing icing as they can obstruct the path in making special candies and bringing the ingredient down. Do be careful of candy bombs though.
- Watch out for ingredients slipping under icing. An ingredient can slide under the right circumstances, so avoid this at all costs.
- This level is often joked about due to how simple and unknown it is compared to the level before it - level 147.
- On mobile, there is a glitch where some of the bombs may have only 9 moves instead of the 10 they should have.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points