|Orders||: 1 : 15|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 148||Level 149||Level 150|
Level 149 is the ninth level in Gingerbread Glade and the thirteenth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination, 15 striped candies, and 99 blue candies and score at least 30,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The chocolate on top can easily seal the entrance, as there are icings below the chocolates, preventing candies from falling down.
- Combining two wrapped candies together is not easy.
- If the chocolate consumes the whole top row, no new candies will spawn, and you will reach a game over if there are no matches left.
- The orders are worth 29,900 points ((99 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy) + (15 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy) + (1 combination x 5,000 points per combination) = 29,900 points). Hence, additional 100 points is required to earn one star.
- Chocolates are a worry in this level. If you find any possible moves in clearing chocolate, please do them because you may not know if the chocolate will disrupt your plan.
- Vertical striped candies are recommended to be made in this level. Combining them with colour bombs will help clear all the chocolate, lessen your worries and finish your task.
- However, find chances to make wrapped candies because this is the hardest objective to be done in this level.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode in which three-layer icing is not present.
- This is the first candy order level which requires all three types of orders: candies of a colour, special candies, and combinations.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.