|| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
Level 149 is the ninth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 13th candy order level.
To pass this level, you must collect 65 blue candies, 24 chocolate squares and 5 striped candies in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate on top can easily seal the entrance, as there are icing below the chocolate, preventing candies from falling down.
- Combining two wrapped candies together is not easy.
- If the chocolate consumes the whole top row, no new candies will spawn, and the player will reach a game over if there are no matches left.
- 15 striped candies may be hard to do in 30 moves.
|| Very Easy
|| Somewhat Easy
- Chocolates are a worry in this level. If you find any possible moves in clearing chocolate, please do them because you may not know if the chocolate will disrupt your plan.
- Vertical striped candies are recommended to be made in this level. Combining them with colour bombs will help clear all the chocolate, lessen your worries and finish your task.
- However, find chances to make wrapped candies because this is the hardest objective to be done in this level.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any three-layered icing.
- This is the first candy order level which requires all three types of orders: candies of a colour, special candies, and combinations.
- This is the second level which requires a wrapped candy + wrapped candy combination. The first is level 136.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.