|Jelly squares||: 10|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 150 is the tenth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 69th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear the jelly squares, as they are protected by three-layered icing and liquorice swirls, the former makes it difficult to clear jellies by regular matches, while the latter prevents striped candies from destroying the jellies.
- These blockers also reduce the playing field.
- Focus on clearing the icing and liquorice swirls, then make as many striped candies as you can to clear jellies.
- Working from the bottom also works in this level.
- The board structure looks like a fortified version of level 115. However, there is more icing present, and an extra licorice swirl.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.