|Jelly squares||: 10|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 150 is the tenth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 69th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 double jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard to clear the jelly squares, as they are protected by three-layer icings and liquorice swirls, the former makes it difficult to clear jellies by regular matches, while the latter prevents striped candies from destroying the jellies.
- These blockers also reduce the playing field.
- The jellies are worth 20,000 points  . Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on clearing the icings and liquorice swirls, then make as many striped candies as you can to clear jellies.
- Working from the bottom also works in this level.
- The board structure looks like a fortified version of Level 115.
- 10 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 20,000 points