| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 151 is the eleventh level in Gingerbread Glade and the 18th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 35,000 points in 35 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard in dealing with the target score because the board is small and has three-layered icing squares that essentially separates the board into two, unless they are destroyed.
- Luckily, the player is given 35 moves to reach the target score, but this may be still too low, as the cascades will not happen frequently.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,000 points per move.
- Try clearing all three-layered icing first, then make a lot of special candies.
- The board shape looks similar to level 20.
- The three-layered icing is shaped like the letter B.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 35,000 points / 35 moves = 1,000 points per move