Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||78|
Level 152 is the twelfth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 41st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level's difficulty will vary depending on the initial position of the ingredients. It looks pretty generic, but it is actually excruciatingly difficult, at least for some players. However, the initial layout is not influential enough to the difficulty such that it will be rated as Variable.
- Only one in twelve attempts start out with ingredients on the ideal position.
- This level is hard due to the sheer number of three-layer icing, and there will always be three or four, or even five, separating the ingredients from the bottom.
- With six colours, it is very hard to remove the blockers, and due to the pattern of the blockers, even getting ingredients down the middle is hard.
- Getting just one ingredient is hard and likely 50% of your attempts will not see you collect a single ingredient, yet there are four that are needed.
- Most of the time you suffer because the ingredients are right on top of the icing.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Passing this level is easier if the ingredients start in the centre three columns. There is an 8% chance for this to occur. On mobile versions, if the board does not look promising, you can exit the level and enter again without losing any lives.
- If you find a good board with ingredients starting from the middle, make a vertical striped candy through the centre and activate it to bring two ingredients down instantaneously. Afterwards, repeat the process again to bring the next two ingredients down.
- If the ingredients end up just on top of the icing then you are in trouble. If that is the case, try to switch them out by moving them towards the middle. In general, try not to get ingredients to fall down on top of the icing at the beginning of the level. Destroy the icing from the middle of the board using columns which the ingredients are not in as far as possible. Then once the icing are weakened you can use striped candy to finish it off.
- Once the icing are slightly weakened, combinations of striped candy + wrapped candy or colour bomb + striped candy combination will greatly help the ingredients fall down.
- In this level swapping ingredients into a column closer to the middle is an excellent move, often better than actively lowering them towards the bottom of the board.
- The starting layout of the board occupied by candies and ingredients closely resembles a heart.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points