|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
Level 153 is the thirteenth level in Gingerbread Glade and the fourteenth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination, something that is never easy to do, even with only five colours. And to make it even harder, there are several two-layer icing squares the player must break through to access the rest of the board. This level will probably take several tries, but is generally doable in less than 15 tries.
- The order is worth 5,000 points  . Hence, additional 5,000 points are required to earn one star.
- Clear the icing to increase the space available for clearing candies. Striped candies and wrapped candies are recommended in clearing the icing.
- Try not to use a striped candy + wrapped candy combination when you already have a colour bomb so that you would not accidentally activate the colour bomb.
- Focus on colour bombs.
- This level, along with levels 215, 240, 254, 670, 794 and 870, requires the player to create the colour bomb + colour bomb combination.
- This level has an icon bug. Icon bug is the first version of this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- 1 combination x 5,000 points per combination = 5,000 points