Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||71|
Level 153 is the thirteenth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 14th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + colour bomb combination in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination, something that is never easy to do, even with only five colours. And to make it even harder, there are several two-layer icing squares the player must break through to access the rest of the board. This level will probably take several tries, but is generally doable in less than 15 tries.
- The order is worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the icings to increase the space available for clearing candies. Striped candies and wrapped candies are recommended in clearing the icings.
- Try not to use a striped candy + wrapped candy combination when you already have a colour bomb so that you would not accidentally activate the colour bomb.
- Focus on doing the required order.
- This is the first level that requires a colour bomb + colour bomb combination. It is one of the few levels which you must make it entirely by your own, as you are not assisted by starting colour bombs, fixed candy layouts, or popcorn.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any three-layered icing.
- The board shape is the same as that of Level 496.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 1 combination × 5,000 points per combination = 5,000 points