Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Jelly squares||: 3|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
Level 154 is the fourteenth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 70th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 3 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be quite hard to clear the chocolate, and it may spread itself across the board rapidly once the empty sachets on the board are destroyed, especially since the board's shape is a little bit awkward. The jellies are situated in a peninsula making them hard to clear.
- Icing can hinder the situations in the play field if not destroyed.
- The jellies are worth 6,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear chocolate as fast as possible, then clear the icing. It is fine to use combinations. You need a vertical striped candy to plow through to the bottom, even better on the middle of the board. Single matching will be very difficult.
- If you have the jelly fish booster, the jelly fish will eat the jelly. Due to the fact that there are 3 jellies, the jelly fish still destroys the jelly, even through chocolate. You need to do this twice to complete the level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 3 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 6,000 points