|Jelly squares||: 3|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 154 is the fourteenth level in Gingerbread Glade and the 69th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 3 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be quite hard to clear the chocolate, and it may spread itself across the board rapidly once the empty sachets on the board are destroyed, especially since the board's shape is a little bit awkward. The jellies are situated in a peninsula making them hard to clear.
- Icing can hinder the situations in the play field if not destroyed.
- Clear chocolate as fast as possible, then clear the icing. It is fine to use combinations. You need a vertical striped candy to plow through to the bottom, even better on the middle of the board. Single matching will be very difficult.
- If you have the jelly fish booster, the jelly fish will eat the jelly. Due to the fact that there are 3 jellies, the jelly fish still destroys the jelly, even through chocolate. You need to do this twice to complete the level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.