Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 155 is the fifteenth and last level in Gingerbread Glade and the 71st jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 41 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of blockers in this level, each of them hiding a double jelly square. Even with five colours, it is quite hard to remove all blockers and jelly in only 35 moves. The blockers in the centre are three-layered icing, and due to the layout of the blockers, many candy shuffles will occur.
- This level can be like level 46, being dependent of luck on moves.
- Even with five colours, this level still can be pretty hard.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points. Hence, an additional 13,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make as many special candies as possible. The best option is to combine striped candies with wrapped candies. Focus on one side first, unless you run out moves on the side you are focusing on. Make more space as soon as possible.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 41 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 82,000 points