|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 155 is the fifteenth and last level in Gingerbread Glade and the 73rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of blockers in this level, each of them hiding a double jelly square. Even with five colours, it is quite hard to remove all blockers and jelly in only 35 moves. The blockers in the centre are three-layered icing, and due to the layout of the blockers, many candy shuffles will occur.
- This level can be like level 46, being dependent of luck on moves.
- The icing resembles a popping-out plus sign, similar to 46's icing layout.
- Even with five colours, this level still can be pretty hard.
- Make as many special candies as possible. The best option is to combine striped candies with wrapped candies. Focus on one side first, unless you run out moves on the side you are focusing on. Make more space as soon as possible.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.